Monday, December 5, 2011

Feed 5

     One night when Titus was sleeping he had thought he was having the weirdest dreams that someone was trying to get inside his thoughts. When he had woke up it said that he felt weird and he had asked Violet if it was her going into his feed I guess. But she said that it wasn't so they both got really nervous and thought that maybe something like before was happening again so they called feed-tech to ask. This kid of reminds me of if anything goes wrong in some cars and you can hit that button and a lady will come on and talk to see what is wrong and what she can do for you. My car does not do that but I kind of wish it could sometimes. But anyway when they called they had no idea what had gone on and from what they could see inside his feed was nothing out of the ordinary.
     After this dream it kind of completely switched topic and it went to the talk about coke. Soda, it didn't seem all that interesting to me because I mean its been around for just about as long as I can remember and if you have as high tech things such as a feed, then how is a topic about a brand of soda so interesting? They talked about it for what I seemed to feel like forever and the group of them decided that they were all going to go get some coke but Violet asked a question and Calista I believe flipped out and was being mean to Violet so then she wanted to go home because she didn't like how these girls were treating her. And to be honest I don't blame her for wanted to leave, I have been somewhere where I don't really know the girls and they have been mean and it is not the greatest feeling in the world. So as the group left to go to the store, Violet and Titus started fighting and left. They were fighting because he thought that Violet was trying to show off and that is kind of rude because I don't believe she was. It seemed that she just wanted to ask a question and be able to state what she thinks, which is different from the rest of them but just because she is different doesn't mean that she's a bad person.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment